We are consultants with a 3D laser scanning and modeling toolkit that helps design professionals like you minimize risk, save time and realize your dream projects. Architectural projects are often held back by uncertainty and misalignment – we provide a 3D laser scanning toolkit that’s designed to eliminate those things.
Benefits for Architectural Projects:
- Understand your building completely. Laser scanning helps you understand your building the day the project starts, keeping you from relying on outdated or inaccurate drawings.
- Extremely detailed and accurate point clouds and BIM / Revit models. When a complete scan is conducted early on, you can design around obstacles you may not have even remembered to measure.
- Reduce measurement time. Complex architectural sites can be scanned in just a fraction of the time it would usually take for hand measurements.
- Eliminate return trips. Get all the information you need the first time.
How does it work?
We capture millions of data points every second, documenting every spec of your project into an as-built digital map that you can explore inside and out. So you see the good side of your project, and most likely the bad side too. But you really need to see it all so you can do what you do best.
Tell us about your project and help us understand your needs.
We use high definition 3D laser scanning (sometimes called a lidar scan or terrestrial scanning) to scan your building or facility and deliver either a point cloud, a 2D AutoCAD drawing, or a 3D Revit model that can be used for BIM.
We walk along side you until you have complete confidence in your ability to use the point cloud or BIM / Revit model and understand the data completely.
You design based on an as-built building model rather than outdated building plans or inaccurate measurements, all but eliminating embarrassing design errors, change orders and extra time in the field.
What is some of the value that laser scanning provides?
- Quick and efficient documentation of reality
- Discover unknowns
- Simplify complex environments
- Reduce change orders
- Manage project risk
- Maintain project schedules
Truescan3D provides professional laser scanning and 3D modeling services that enhance your ability to accurately and efficiently document reality, design, and construct your architectural project. We provide our services on projects that range in size from large, complex structures to small buildings. No project is too big or too small. Our laser scanning services provide you with Confidence…In EVERY Decision!