Building projects are often delayed by inaccurate information. But it doesn’t have to be this way. Advanced laser scanning from TrueScan precisely captures your building, so you can design with confidence, stay on budget, and remain a trusted partner.
Laser Scanning in Atlanta
TrueScan provides a laser scanning toolkit to help you accomplish the project on your terms. Our laser scans collect millions of points of data that allow you to collect precise measurements and information about the building. The data can then either be delivered in a 3D point cloud a 2D drawing or a BIM/Revit model.
As professionally licensed surveyors and professionals certified in USIBD level of accuracy, our 3D scanning provides you with the precise information you need to make the right decisions.
We can deliver any of the following:
- Point cloud data
- Scan to BIM
- 2D or 3D CAD drawing
- 3D Building Information Models (BIM)
- MEP-specific models
- Revit models
- As-built models in your preferred software
TrueScan specializes specifically in creating point clouds and building models for building, facility and structural projects, including the exterior and interior of complex buildings. We are most experienced working with the following industries:
- Architectural documentation for the AEC industry
- Industrial facilities
- Complex modeling for Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing (MEP)
- Healthcare facilities, including hospitals and operating rooms
- Construction sites, including construction verification
- Retail projects
- Historic preservation and documentation
- Sport and entertainment venues
- Roadway and bridge projects
- Many more specialized applications