We are consultants with a 3D laser scanning and modeling toolkit that helps design professionals like you minimize risk, save time and realize your dream projects. Healthcare projects are often held back by uncertainty and misalignment – we provide a 3D laser scanning toolkit that’s designed to eliminate those things.
Benefits for Healthcare Sites:
- Understand your building completely. Laser scanning helps you understand your building the day the project starts, keeping you from relying on old or inaccurate drawings.
- Minimize shut down times. Most laser scanning can be performed without any interruption to hospital activities. In areas that do need to be closed off, laser scanning can be performed very quickly, and without having to go back for missed information.
- Eliminate change orders and maintain project schedules. Healthcare laser scanning and as-built modeling for BIM and Revit is much more accurate than traditional methods, helping keep your project on-time and on-budget.
- Capture extremely complex sites. Most hospitals are not straightforward and more complex than traditional buildings. Capture all the information at once.
How does it work?
We capture millions of data points every second, documenting every spec of your project into an as-built digital map that you can explore inside and out. So you see the good side of your project, and most likely the bad side too. But you really need to see it all so you can do what you do best.
Tell us about your project and help us understand your needs.
We use high definition 3D laser scanning (sometimes called a lidar scan or terrestrial scanning) to scan your building or facility and deliver either a point cloud, a 2D AutoCAD drawing, or a 3D Revit model that can be used for BIM.
We walk along side you until you have complete confidence in your ability to use the point cloud or BIM / Revit model and understand the data completely.
You design based on an as-built building model rather than outdated building plans or inaccurate measurements, all but eliminating embarrassing design errors, change orders and extra time in the field.
What is some of the value that laser scanning provides?
- Quick and efficient documentation of reality
- Discover unknowns
- Simplify complex environments
- Reduce change orders
- Manage project risk
- Maintain project schedules
TrueScan provides professional laser scanning and 3D modeling services that enhance your ability to accurately and efficiently document reality, design, and construct your healthcare project. We provide our services on projects that range in size from large, complex structures to small buildings. No project is too big or too small. Our laser scanning services provide you with Confidence…In EVERY Decision!