Drone Services for Scanning and Modeling
Advantages of Using Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (Drones) on A Design and Construction Project:
- Provides a cost-effective snapshot of the project as it actually exists
- Latest and most accurate data
- Capture details of the project you wouldn’t otherwise be able to reach
- Increase safety by keeping people out of dangerous working conditions
- Reduce the need to enter high traffic areas
- Survey and capture much larger areas in a shorter time
Using drones in combination with laser scanning and modeling, TrueScan is able to capture data that could never be recorded by field personnel.
Contact TrueScan’s Drone Scanning Team Today
With a team of professional surveyors, 3D modeling veterans, and USIBD certified professionals, TrueScan provides drone scanning and photogrammetry services that help you document your building or structure efficiently and accurately. From small, awkward buildings to sprawling campuses, drone services and photogrammetry often make laser scanning quicker and allow team members to reach building areas that aren’t traditionally available. Once we’ve created a point cloud based on the data we’ve collected, we’ll help you every step of the way, making sure you know exactly what to do with the information we’ve provided. TrueScan is here to make sure you have confidence in every decision.