Your designs and reputation deserve better than the questionable accuracy of a tape measure. 3D scanning from TrueScan is faster, more accurate, and more predictable, so you can save time, design freely and confidently, and remain a trusted partner.
Dayton Laser Scanning
With it’s headquarters located half-way between Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio, TrueScan has been laser scanning and modeling in the Dayton area for more than 10 years. We offer a laser scanning toolkit that can be customized to your needs and deliver the project on your terms.
As part of The Kleingers Group, Dayton has always been important to TrueScan. Although TrueScan has since become a nation-wide company, many of our employees still live in Dayton and we are often able to deliver same or next-day service to the area.
We can deliver any of the following:
- Point cloud data
- Scan to BIM
- 2D or 3D CAD drawing
- 3D Building Information Models (BIM)
- MEP-specific models
- Revit models
- As-built models in your preferred software
TrueScan specializes specifically in creating point clouds and building models for building, facility and structural projects, including the exterior and interior of complex buildings. We are most experienced working with the following industries:
- Architectural documentation for the AEC industry
- Industrial facilities
- Complex modeling for Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing (MEP)
- Healthcare facilities, including hospitals and operating rooms
- Construction sites, including construction verification
- Retail projects
- Historic preservation and documentation
- Sport and entertainment venues
- Roadway and bridge projects
- Many more specialized applications