TrueScan has been in Columbus since it’s founding. As part of The Kleingers Group, we got our start in field surveying in the Columbus-area more than 20 years ago. Today, we have a dedicated group of professionals focused on 3D laser scanning and modeling.
At TrueScan, we know design professionals must be precise. In order to do that, you need the most accurate measurements at the start of a project. The problem is, traditional methods of measuring are often inexact, creating uncertainty about whether your project will go as planned. We believe you deserve to have reliable data from day one. That’s why we focus our decades of measurement science experience on providing the most precise capture of your building.
Our point clouds or 3D Revit models give you thousands of data points, eliminating unknowns, and helping you design confidently.
We can deliver any of the following:
- Point cloud data
- Scan to BIM
- 2D or 3D CAD drawing
- 3D Building Information Models (BIM)
- MEP-specific models
- Revit models
- As-built models in your preferred software
TrueScan specializes specifically in creating point clouds and building models for building, facility and structural projects, including the exterior and interior of complex buildings. We are most experienced working with the following industries:
- Architectural documentation for the AEC industry
- Industrial facilities
- Complex modeling for Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing (MEP)
- Healthcare facilities, including hospitals and operating rooms
- Construction sites, including construction verification
- Retail projects
- Historic preservation and documentation
- Sport and entertainment venues
- Roadway and bridge projects
- Many more specialized applications