It should be a given that what you design can be built. And it can. Our 3D laser scan provides a precise capture of your building, so you can design freely and confidently. Laser scanning with TrueScan is faster, more accurate, and more predictable than any other method.
TrueScan opened a Louisville office in 2017 but had been laser scanning in the area long before that. Today, we use the highest quality laser scanners to deliver a point cloud or 3D Revit model with thousands of data points, allowing architects, engineers and design professionals to design with the most accurate models – virtually eliminating unknowns.
As part of The Kleingers Group, TrueScan offers more than 25 years of experience in measurement science, giving us more experience managing, reducing and eliminating errors than other laser scanning firms.
We can deliver any of the following:
- Point cloud data
- Scan to BIM
- 2D or 3D CAD drawing
- 3D Building Information Models (BIM)
- MEP-specific models
- Revit models
- As-built models in your preferred software
TrueScan specializes specifically in creating point clouds and building models for building, facility and structural projects, including the exterior and interior of complex buildings. We are most experienced working with the following industries:
- Architectural documentation for the AEC industry
- Industrial facilities
- Complex modeling for Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing (MEP)
- Healthcare facilities, including hospitals and operating rooms
- Construction sites, including construction verification
- Retail projects
- Historic preservation and documentation
- Sport and entertainment venues
- Roadway and bridge projects
- Many more specialized applications